CQC Compliance Ltd are here to take the pain out of the registration process. We pride ourselves on the fact that we support all healthcare providers, whether you are an established organisation or a provider just starting up – we are here to help.
What does CQC Registration Entail?
Understandably, health and social care services need to be well-regulated, to ensure that the care they provide is of a proper standard. As such, individuals or organisations that want to provide health and social care services are required to be registered and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
There are a variety of services that need to be registered under CQC guidelines, and each service offered by a provider must be noted individually on the registration. These include, personal care, nursing care, midwifery, accommodation for people receiving personal care, and surgical procedures among others. As such, a variety of providers – from a person starting a home care business to private clinics – must register with the CQC.
When you first show interest in registering with the CQC they will arrange an initial interview to ensure you are able to provide a fully regulated and compliant service. As you progress, the CQC will carry out inspections that ensure you are complying with the Fundamental Standards of Care and use the Key Lines of Enquiry to assess how your service is working alongside these standards.
We will guide you through this process, ensuring you are confident, knowledge and prepared for your CQC interview – we will leave no stone unturned.
How Do We Do This?
We offer tailored support covering all 15 areas of regulated activity in the UK, providing guidance and assistance for any CQC-regulated organisation – from care homes and clinics to GPs and dentists. Our specialist team are always on hand to guide you through the multiple stages of CQC registration.
CQC Registration is divided into 8 parts:
- Who? – Tell them who you are. This is important to allow them to gain an insight into you and your intentions.
- What? – What services are you looking to deliver as part of your provider?
- Where? – Where are you looking to locate your provider?
- When? – When do you intend to start?
- How? – Parts 5 and 6 involve the Standards of Practice, Regulation and Required Documents. This outlines what you’ll need to register with the CQC and how you intend to carry out your services.
- Documents – Along with Part 5, this involves the Standards of Practice, Regulation and Required Documents.
- Review – You will be required to review your application, ensuring you’ve filled it out correctly and in full.
- Declaration – This part of your registration requires your signature, stating that all the information you provided is accurate.
We are here to support you throughout the registration process and guide you on how to accurately fill out this form. Our service is led by an expert team of CQC Registration Managers, Clinical Nurse Leads, former CQC Inspectors and an NHS Clinical Governance Director.
Expertise. Integrity. Passion.
Expert advice when you need it. Find out how we can help you and your business.
We have an expert team who specialise in all areas of compliance. We want to work with you to ensure you receive a personalised service that suits your needs.
Get in touch to discuss your specific requirements.